I want to thank Pallavi for nominating me for this award, I am truly honored to say the least. She is among the bunch of amazing people whom I have grown to cherish in my blogging journey. Apart from her beautiful poems, she also writes about her experience as a mother of two beautiful children on her lovely blog: Curating Thoughts. I will definitely urge you to drop by, if you haven’t already done so.
Some Facts about me
- I get spooked very easily!
- I hate shopping.
- I am a loner. Being social makes me tired so fast.
- I am addicted to stories.
- I have a bit of OCD when it comes to organizing stuff.
- I love the smell of really old books (ones with the yellow pages).
- I am a descent cook.
- I thrive on binge watching.
- Lonely Heart
- Sumatt Singh
- Manoj Mehra
- Peter Wyn Mosey
- Savannah Wall
- Lluis Busse
There is no compulsion for the nominees to participate; you are free to drop out, if you want.
About The Award & Rules
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers (max 15) for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Enjoy reading and writing! 🙂