Hello friends, I hope you had someone to cuddle on this Valentine’s Day, a fluffy cat or even a warm dog would have been perfect. I have been trying to get back to regular blogging from the past few weeks but it seems that my mental state is just not ready to comply. I am waiting for this phase to pass, and hope it will be better soon. Also, I hope all of you are feeling great, physically and mentally. Stay blessed and thank you so much for all the love and encouragement. I am grateful!
TWT’s 24th-Week prompt was –Memories. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Brain Trauma
- Memories were the bones and flesh of dreams and nightmares: TWT #24 – Art Mater – Dreams of Dreamers & etc
- Memories – Don’t Forget the Half
- TWT — A Life Well Lived – This, That, and The Other
- Old Friends – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- TWT-A Custom Cut – Yard Sale of Thoughts
- Memories … – Live Love Laugh Learn
Valentine’s day has just passed and I couldn’t help but swing this one around it. This week’s prompt is Love. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
She said, “I HATE YOU”. He chuckled and said, “Sure”, and a reluctant smile forced its way through her lips.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Until next time, Cheers