Hello lovely people, how are you doing this week? I hope you all rocking the show to your maximum capacity. Thank you for leaving your thoughtful comments last week, they really made me feel much better and I think I’ll be back soon (maybe with a surprise for you). Stay tuned and let me know if you are into fantasy historical romance!
Also, if you are interested in participating in this month’s Book Discussion, register here!
Book: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Date: February 28th, 2021
Address: Zoom meeting
TWT’s 25th-Week prompt was –Love. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- The WordsmithTwenty Words Tuesday: Week 25 Post (Prompt: Love)Contemplating technical communication and a lot of other things.
- An Easy Choice
- Leenasind-TWT 25
- #TWT – LOVE – Don’t Forget the Half
- TWT — I’m Sorry, I Love You – This, That, and The Other
- No Frills – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- How the heart burns-K.Hartless
It is spring in my side of the world, and it is one of my favorite times of the year as the temperature & humidity is perfect, the sun is out, and the plants are all new again. Therefore, this week’s prompt is Spring. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
“How does the spring look this year, darling?”
“Like us, after a steamy round of make-up sex; raw and colorful.”
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers