TWT’s 29th-Week prompt was -Bride, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- The WordsmithTwenty Words Tuesday: Week 29 Post (Prompt: Bride)Contemplating technical communication and a lot of other things.
- Introducing Mr. & Mrs. (#TWT) – Don’t Forget the Half
- “Corpse Bride” – TWT 29 – Objective Reverie
- Decision – Live Love Laugh Learn
- The Hidden Armour – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Married to the Game
- Brides – Art Mater – Dreams of Dreamers & etc
- Stories Of A Bride! – Cryptic’s World
- TWT – Free Be Me – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- TWT — Made For Each Other – This, That, and The Other
- The Bitten Bride – K Hartless
This week’s prompt is Hope. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
Their homes blazed fiery-red and distant birds of sky believed them to be the torches with a beacon of hope.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Read with your BookClub & boost your writing with curated resources. Click
Come, start your writing journey with me!
2019-2021 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.