TWT’s 31st-Week prompt was -Colors, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Exam time… – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Colors of the Dark – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
- The Scribbles!
- Colours | songs for now
- Hard Headed Teammates
- Twenty Words Tuesday – My Vivid Blog
- Penitential Sky. – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Colors of life – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- She wore her depression – Art Mater – Dreams of Dreamers & etc
- Easter Traditions – Don’t Forget the Half
- Twenty Word Tuesday — Seeing Red – This, That, and The Other
- The Big Day – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- TWT-March 30th, 2021 – Yard Sale of Thoughts
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Cat, thank you NRK for the helpful prompt. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
I wanted someone who was: cute, soft, cuddleable, hygienic, independent and could make me laugh. So, I got a cat.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers