TWT’s 35th-Week prompt was -Banner, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Suyog Ketkar – TWT Week 35
- It is Here, Absence Takes A Shape. – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 35 | From the Window Seat
- Banner Impact – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 35 – Stine Writing
- Twenty Words Tuesday — A Banner Year? – This, That, and The Other
- Twenty-Word Tuesday: Banner – Random Thoughts of my Fandoms
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Golden. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
She rose from her ashes and flew across the sky covering the sun with the span of her golden wings.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Read with your BookClub & boost your writing with curated resources. Click
Come, start your writing journey with me!
2019-2021 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.