TWT’s 35th-Week prompt was -Banner, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Suyog Ketkar – TWT Week 35
- It is Here, Absence Takes A Shape. – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 35 | From the Window Seat
- Banner Impact – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 35 – Stine Writing
- Twenty Words Tuesday — A Banner Year? – This, That, and The Other
- Twenty-Word Tuesday: Banner – Random Thoughts of my Fandoms
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Golden. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
She rose from her ashes and flew across the sky covering the sun with the span of her golden wings.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Until next time, Cheers