TWT’s 38th-Week prompt was -Wish, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Where’s My Start-Over Button?! – What if We all Cared?
- Everyday Poem #19: Wish | Words & Etc.
- Wish – Twenty Words Tuesday | My Two Cents…
- Wish – Frameofsoul
- Wish – a tiny tale – My Random Ramblings
- Twenty Words Tuesday: Week 38 Prompt | The Wordsmith
- Twenty Words Tuesday 38 – Page of Wish – Sleeping Crystals
- Twenty Words Tuesday- Wish – Keep it alive
- New-born – Writer’s Block
- Make a Wish – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
- 20 Word Single-Sentence Story – My Vivid Blog
- Genie – Oddball Thinks
- TWT-SPARKS – Yard Sale of Thoughts
- Twenty Words Tuesday — I Wish – This, That, and The Other
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
Hello writers! I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer this year, much better than the last one. As you might have already noticed my erratic posting schedule (for these past few months) and I am afraid to say that it isn’t going to improve anytime this year. I’ll be properly back to blogging sometime in 2022. So, I am really thankful to you all for bearing this and putting up with me, I can’t ask for more.
This week’s prompt is Turn . I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
I skipped a turn and kept walking to find the life which stood at the end of that missed road.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers