TWT’s 40th-Week prompt was -Wall, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- TWT-Quit Your Fuss – Yard Sale of Thoughts
- Twenty Words Tuesday – The Search – Sleeping Crystals
- Twenty Words Tuesday: Week 38 Prompt | The Wordsmith
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Wall – Literature World
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Wall – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- Twenty Words Tuesday- Wall – Keep it alive
- Inferior Decorating – My Vivid Blog
- TWT — Brick by Brick – This, That, and The Other
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 40 – MAD Production. Company.
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Spirits. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
Kissing the headstone one last time, he walked straight ahead without turning around to meet the eyes bidding him farewell.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Read with your BookClub & boost your writing with curated resources. Click
Come, start your writing journey with me!
2019-2021 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.