TWT’s 45th-Week prompt was -Ticket , thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Hurrah! – Therapy Bits
- Run, Willa Rose, Run! – My Vivid Blog
- Twenty Word Tuesday-My one ticket – Words Are All I Have site
- Carousel: A Juuichi – My Vivid Blog
- Winning Ticket – Gypsie’s Wonderful World of Words
- Twenty Words Tuesday- Ticket to Success – Sillyfrog’s Blog
- Twenty Word Tuesday — Ticket to Dream – This, That, and The Other
- The Bag Lady
- Twenty Word Tuesday – Stine Writing
- Writer Ravenclaw
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Change. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
“God! How much time it takes you to change your bra?”
“Oh, shut up! You are still doing your hair.”
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers